Valentines Round UpFebruary 4, 2021
If you are looking to be a little crafty with your kids valentines this year I have done some of the leg work for you, right here! I’ve searched Pinterest and Etsy to find some creative (and some free) Valentines.
Also, those grab and go Valentines at Walmart are PERFECTLY fine. Just in case you want to try something a little different. Check these out!
FREE DOWNLOADABLE VALENTINES
Clicking the name of the valentine will take you directly to the download. Clicking the “by so-and-so” will take you to their full blog post showing how to print and assemble
- Valentine Joke Teller – by Brendid – she also has tons of great free printables including a joke teller for each holiday!
2. Baby Yoda Valentines – by MomEndevors – by clicking her name here it will take you to the full blog post where she shows you how to have Baby Yoda hold a lolly pop too!
3. Superhero Cape Valentines – by Made to be a Mamma – by clicking her name here, it will take you to her full blog post where she shows you how to assemble
4. A-DOH-ABLE Valentines – by Printable Crush – these fun valentines attach right to the top of a little tub of play-doh! Fun and a break from all the candy.
5. Bursting With Happiness – by Yellow Bliss Road – just use some adhesive dots to attach starbursts and you’re good to go!
DOWNLOAD AND PRINT ETSY VALENTINES
- I SPY Valentines – by ShabbyMintChicParty – these are so adorable! Only $2.50 to download and then print as many as you’d like!
2. Donut You Know – by TheTuesdayStudio – so sweet! Attach to those little packages of powdered and chocolate donuts!
3. You’re Whaley Awesome – by Lemonade Design Studio – easily attach to individual goldfish bags – quick, cute and easy! The download also includes a pink version.
4. You’re A Real Cutie – by Bonbini – I always love a good “cutie” valentine with a cutie orange.
5. – Colorful Valentine by Printables Fairy– attach these to a watercolor set or these adorable ones I found on amazon. I purchased this download so Madeline could give a few to her friends she has at the gym and Sebastian’s school.
This year I made Sebastian’s Valentine for him and thought I’d go ahead and share it with you guys in case you like it. We went with the bug theme! You can download the Valentine below:
It can easily be cut by hand, however I cut mine with my Cricut. If you have one you can use this link to get to my Design Space file to cut. I also cut a slightly larger on in white to give it something extra … sometimes I’m a little extra.
We then got these bugs off amazon and these cellophane bags. Put it all together and there you go! A fun boy Valentine.
If you use any of these … Tag me! I’d love to see!
Instagram: @jessica.dawn.home | Facebook: Jessica Dawn Home