Ohhh I love this one! This is kind of a repackaged version of a “mason jar” gift. I love a good cookie mason jar gift, but if I am being honest – any one that I have ever received has sat in my pantry until I ultimately had to throw it out.
I dont know if it is because it takes some effort to then cook everything? However, with a simmer pot you just dump everything in a pan and add water! Bam! Your whole house smells like Christmas 🙂
For this DIY gift you’ll need:
- Oranges (one for each gift you want to make)
- Fresh Cranberries (about a hand full)
- Cinnamon Sticks (about three)
- Whole Cloves (about a tablespoon)
- Fresh Rosemary (about three sprigs)
- Something to put everything in
Simple enough, you just package everything together. Here is where you can get creative! I used THESE because I had them left over from another project.
You could also use a mason jar, a cute bowl, a cellophane bag, or if you really wanted to .. an actual pot to boil everything in. (maybe find a cute one at the goodwill)
Be sure to add a tag with instructions. You can download mine for free below.