july amazon findsAugust 3, 2020
- Water Beads – Sebastian had “Beach Camp” last week and on water day they had these water beads in a little kiddie pool and thats where he was when I picked him up. He asked if we could get some so I had him earn them by cleaning up the living room and not coming out of quiet time until his sunshine came up. They are now scattered all over our driveway but the kids love playing with them and I’m pretty sure they will disintegrate at some point.
- Messy Mouth Stain Remover – I’ve been on the hunt for a non-toxic stain remover – especially for Madeline’s clothes. I found it! This stuff got out – set in, red jello!
- Amber Roller Bottles – To make more essential oil rollers – I have a few I’m trying out for my grandpa who has Early Onset Dementia
- Bissel Steam Mop – This is actually getting delivered today. However, I ordered this because my other one died. So I can attest to the fact that these steamers are awesome. We had our last one for years, but we have A LOT of floors to clean.
- Oven Thermometer – I bought this because we suspected one of our ovens was not heating up all the way … turns out we were right … now to call the appliance repair man
- Sunglasses – My last pair of cheap sunglasses got in the hands of a little Miss Madeline Mae who doesn’t quite understand yet that you cannot pull them apart without breaking them. I love these ones!
- Peachy Graphic Tee – I’m a sucker for a good graphic tee – I’m not really on board with the old band tees – especially if I’ve never listened to them, but this is a cute one and a fun color.
- White Tank – I’ve been on the hunt for a couple new tank tops – since is 1,000 degrees down here and saw this one on “suggested for you” – cute, simple and soft.
- Car Vacuum – Game changer in keeping the car and carseats clean – you plug it in your car and go to town. The kids think its “fun” too 😉
- Goggles – I have these now for both kids – they are good quality and the band clips in the back making it easy to put them on and take the off without pulling hair out. They are also super easy to adjust.
- Wooden Beads – for my Rainbow Abacus DIY
- Wooden Hooks – I used these in my front entry board and batten – easy to install
If you buy something … Tag me! I’d love to see!
Instagram: @jessica.dawn.home | Facebook: Jessica Dawn Home
amazon finds amazon items amazon orders amazon stuff amazonbuys found on amazon random amazon