When I went through my amazon order for June to put my monthly post together, I found that the majority of what I purchased was summer stuff for the kids. So this month I’m going to share those, along with some other summer stuff I’ve purchased off amazon before. Happy Summer Friends!
- Melissa & Doug Treasure Chest – This is a swimming dive game that Sebastian has had for about a year and a half now and still likes it. He can actually dive for the coins this year! The only downside is it only comes with three coins. So … (see below)
- Clay Poker Chips – I purchased these for the above treasure chest. They sink, they are small enough to fit through the slot and bright enough to see in the pool. I went with yellow for “gold coins” but there are tons of colors
- Neutrogena Wet Skin Sun Screen – This is all I use on the kids, it works well and stays on.
- Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen – (Note: I did purchase mine on Amazon, however it is showing currently unavailable so I linked directly to their site – its the same price) This is recent purchase of mine for my face. I know living in Florida that I should be wearing sun screen everyday, especially being outside with the kids so much. Usually I hate it because its so greasy but this one is amazing and feels so silky smooth on your face.
- Toddler Baseball Caps – My kids won’t wear those sun hats with the rim all the way around but they will wear baseball hats and thats better than nothing. This was a cute one I got for Madeline and comes in tons of colors.
- Contigo Water Cups – Anytime we are out of the house – park, beach, pool, walk, car, etc. my kids have these filled with water and they hold up so well.
- Net Beach Bag – I just bought this since we started going to the beach more and its perfect because all the sand shakes out and its so easy to just hose down. It also has a TON of pockets.
- Cherry Rash Guard – I actually just got this for Madeline for swim class because she has to wear two swim diapers and I didn’t want to add a swimsuit on top of that too. Super cute and comes in a bunch of colors and patterns
- Swim Diapers – Madeline uses these for swim and also as just bathing suit bottoms at the beach or pool.
- Water Shoes – Comes in cute colors and patterns – fits Madeline well and she has thick feet.
- Beach / Pool Towels – LOVE these – they come in a pack of four, great price, great size, not to heavy but still absorbent – highly recommend.
If you buy something … Tag me! I’d love to see!
Instagram: @jessica.dawn.home | Facebook: Jessica Dawn Home