August Amazon findsSeptember 10, 2020
- Ice Roller // This is soooo good. Not only does it wake you up in the morning and remove the puffiness. It is also amazing for when you live in a hot climate (like Florida) and you need to cool down.
- Carhartt Hat // This one was actually for my grandma’s brother (my grandma was looking for this specific one). I included it because Carhartt is having a moment right now and is a little trendy.
- Bike Shorts // Madeline has recently grown out of her 2T bike shorts (she had about 5 pairs) so I searched Amazon for the most colors I could find in a package. They are not the best quality but kids ruin and grow out of clothes so fast. They do the job.
- Golf Shoes // Mike actually bought these before his golf outing in August. He liked them a lot and they matched his outfit.
- Glass Jars // I bought these to make soft scrub with my essential oils – I’ll share more on that soon
- Letter Block Word Toy // I bought these for Sebastian who is learning to recognize letters. So far he loves them and is doing very well.
- & 8. Wax Warmer & Wax Beads // Since quarantine I have been using those tinkle razors for my mustache and it just isn’t cutting it. I broke down and bought the at home wax kit and so far I love it.
- See Above
- Wooden Scrubbies – These are to go with the soft scrub I’m making and sometimes you need some kitchen accessories that are cute.
- Girls Shirt – I shared this on Instagram stories – I saw it on Amazon and had to have it. If you are a friends fan, you know.
- No Bad Kid Book // I have not actually read this yet but I heard good reviews so I am excited to read it.
If you buy something … Tag me! I’d love to see!
Instagram: @jessica.dawn.home | Facebook: Jessica Dawn Home